Top Video Players Android 2020: If you are a fan of watching videos, movies on your device and looking for some really good Android Video Players for the Year 2020 then it is the best place to stop. If you are so bored with playing videos and watching movies on old video players and unsupported and slow video players, then you really need a new & amazing Video Player that can play HD movies without lag or other problems like audio lag, slow video, etc. on your device.
List Of Top Video Players For Android in 2020
Here we go, this list will tell you about the top Video Players Android 2020 that you can try on your device to avoid video lags, audio lags, and other problems that come in pre-installed video players or low-quality video players.
- BS Player
- KM Player
- VLC Media Player
- MX Player
BS Player comes at the top of this list because of its mind-blowing features. You can definitely try BS Player in 2020 for watching videos, playing movies in day-to-day life. It has the following awesome features:
- BS Player is a free video player on Android with accelerated hardware functions and HW quad-core and dual-core decoder features and you can choose audio from multiple streams.
- BS Player takes less battery consumption and gives awesome functionality.
- You can add external subtitles by using srt, sub, ssa text files.
- BS Player can automatically find the subtitles though it will take some Mb of your internet data connection.
- BS Player supports USB OTG, so you can play videos from external storage devices like pen drives and also you can play videos from uncompressed rar files.
- BS Player is free but it has ads and if you want to remove ads you can buy the premium version of it.
- Download BS Player from here.
KM Players is a beautiful Video Player which is offered by PANDORA TV that you can trust in 2020 and can try using. Features of KM Player are the following:
- KM Player is free and small in size like 24 MB. Using this player will bring you a lag-free experience even when playing a 4K video.
- KM Player supports so many video formats, ie, MP4, MKV, MPG, 3GP, FLV, TS, etc! Install KM Player if you having problems using your old video player that can’t play any of these formats perfectly.
- KM Player’s Mini video player feature can help you play your videos even when you switch tabs or applications and that’s an amazing feature.
- KM Player has awesome users rating and millions of downloads on the App Store, you can trust this app for sure.
- Download KS Player from here.
VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is awesome from the start, even in Windows, it rocks and now on Android. It has 100 Million downloads at the play store and is offered by Videolabs and keeps updating time to time to bring you the latest features. Features of VLC Media Player are the following:
- VLC Media Players supports almost all of the video formats with codecs pre-installed.
- VLC is free & available on many platforms, Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, etc.
- On VLC, you can control speed playback, multiple audio tracks, subtitles, and it browses video & audio files very fast as compared to many video players.
- VLC Media Player has many filters & equalizers that can help you to play your favorite songs differently.
- Download VLC Media Player from here.
Every Android user knows about MX Player, it’s free, easy to use and simple! MX Player is created by J2 Interactive and has 500 Million+ downloads on the play store with 90% positive reviews. Features of MX Player are the following:
- MX Player is easy to use and you can play HD videos without lag on it. It supports the HW+ hardware acceleration feature.
- Like the BS Player, MX Player also supports multi-core decoding and that makes it an awesome Video Player.
- In MX Player, you can share files with friends without using mobile data.
- MX Player supports so many subtitles format.
- Download MX Player from here.
So, we discussed these Top Video Players For Android 2020, that you can use. They are very powerful and can play even 4K videos on mobile devices but your device should be of high quality and should support 4K videos in order to make them play. So what do you think about these video players? Have you used them or still using them? Please share your opinion if you know any other video players that can compete with these. We will look into your provided information. Have a beautiful day!