Top 7 Video Editing Apps Android 2020: If you are a video editing lover & looking for some of the best video editing applications for your Android devices, you came to the right place. Welcome! We will provide you guys the Top 7 Video Editing Apps Android which will surely gonna help you to edit your videos with quality. So, Let’s get started.
List of Top 7 Video Editing Apps For Android 2020
- InShot Video Editor
- Viva Video
- FilmoraGo App is designed for Smartphones as well as PC for perfect video editing, it’s free & easy to use.
- A special feature of “Reverse Video” is included in FilmoraGo.
- You can use slow-motion effects as well as speed up effect in the same video while editing.
- Other features included, mix photos & videos, add music from FilmoraGo, professional editing tools (slow-motion, speed up, duplicate, mute, trim by duration, etc).
- You can download extra themes, transition, music, overlays, elements and so much.
- Also, you can export full HD videos to edit from your gallery.
- FilmoraGo supports many languages like English, Italian, German, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Chinese, etc.
- KineMaster is just awesome, fully loaded with powerful features and a perfect video editor for free for Android devices and it’s free.
- You can add videos, images, multiple overlays and so much.
- You can reverse your videos.
- You can control the speed of your videos.
- There are so many effects, overlays, stickers, special effects, etc.
- You can add your own voice in videos while editing.
- Of course, you can trim & crop your videos, also Chroma Key feature is available.
- You can export 4K 2160p videos after buying the premium version of KinMaster which consists of so many awesome features that are just cool.
- Power Director is another awesome video editor for Android users.
- Here you can export ever 4K video that is so great and not available in many video editors.
- You can add glitch effects to give your edits a totally different look. It’s a new feature of Power Director.
- You can add slow motion & fast motion effects while editing your videos.
- You can use the video stabilizer & chroma key on Power Director.
- You can use more than 400+ free templates, effects & and stickers & many more.
- You can buy premium features also where you will get new video effects, title templates, transitions, sound effects & more.
- Quik is a free video editor with some quick & easy video editing techniques. Quik has crossed over 120 Million total downloads world widely.
- You can edit your videos using awesome features (speed up, slow-motion, cut, trim, personalize, adding overlays, GPS Stickers, etc.) in Quik.
- You can many transition effects while editing, you can choose themes, sync the transition and more.
- You can save the videos in 720p & 1080p at 60 FPS.
- You can buy the premium version to get some extra-ordinary features.
InShot Video Editor
- InShot Video Editor is known as the Best Video Editor, it crossed over 100 Million downloads.
- Video operating features like trim, cut, Video Splitter, Video Merger, Video Joiner, etc. are included in InShot Video Editor.
- You can edit your photos in InShot Video Editor. It has many stylish layouts, filters, blur, etc. features.
- You can add your music, your recording, other music while editing the videos.
- InShot Video Editor has tons of filters & effects.
- You can control the speed while editing video (fast & slow-motion).
- InShot Video Editor supports 4K. You can share HD videos with 720p, 1080p & 2160p.
- Viva video is another top video editor for Android with 100+ Million downloads which was released in 2013.
- You can make professional videos on Viva Video like TikTok with music with tons of filters & transition effects.
- You can cut, crop, merge, copy, speed up, slow-motion, blur the background, etc. while editing videos.
- You can add music to videos while editing.
- If you post videos on Youtube, using Viva Video for editing your videos is the best option.
- With the latest updates, you can try new features, stickers, sound effects, collages styles, etc. on Viva Video.
- Also, you can export videos in 4K, 1080p, & 720p.
- Funimate is not that popular like others but it’s a really good video editor & easy to handle.
- Lip syncing is best in Funimate if you like to make videos for TikTok.
- Funimate has over 100+ awesome video effects, even you can create custom effects of your own.
- You can cut, trim & merge. You can add music, emojis, stickers, text in your videos. You can add gifs as layers, you can blend your layers while editing videos and so much on Funimate.
- You can share videos in HD, you can even make video loops with Funimate.
So we hope you have read the article, Top 7 Video Editing Apps Android 2020, and you might found it helpful. If you are looking for top photo editors Android for 2020, top upcoming Android games, you can check our website. Have a wonderful day!