Hello guys, it’s me Nav and I brought you guys a very helpful and interesting article where you can learn to hide your online status on WhatsApp even if you are active and using the application. Sounds confusing, right? Well, yes and for your kind information, this feature is not available on the official version WhatsApp. So how you will do it? Well, take a look at this article and I promise, at the end of this article you gonna learn some awesome facts which will help you in your social life.
So as I told you before that this ‘hiding online status feature’ isn’t available on normal WhatsApp so it’s present on the modded applications of WhatsApp like GBWhatsApp (GBWA), FMWhatsApp (FMWA), YoWhatsApp (YOWA). These apps are known as WhatsApp mods and are not present in the App store but on websites.
What is GBWhatsApp?
GBWhatsApp is one of the popular WhatsApp mod available right now on the internet. It has so many exclusive features which can’t be used in the official WhatsApp.
Freeze your last seen
With the help of GBWhatsApp, you are able to freeze your last seen. And it’s pretty easy to apply. Follow some easy steps to use this feature.
- Open GBWhatsApp.
- Now go to GBWhatsApp setting from the upper right corner.
- Now find “hide online status” and enable it.
- That’s all
With this feature, your last seen will be stopped at a time so people will not able to know when you were online. You will not be shown active while using this feature. There are some other features also which you may find helpful.
Some other great features of GBWA you may love
- Share HD images & videos using GBWA.
- Hide typing status as well as recording status.
- Share up to 1 Gb of files at a time.
- Enjoy inbuilt chat locker in GBWA.
- Hide second tick and blue tick.
- Copy others status by just tapping on them.
- Anti revoke message and status feature.
- Extra emojis, gifs & themes.
- Call or message anyone without saving the number.
What is Anti-revoke feature?
You must have seen that whenever someone permanently deletes a message from our chats, we can’t see that message but by using the anti-revoke feature even if someone deletes a message permanently, we can see that message. Same goes for status. It’s a very private feature which is only present in WhatsApp mods like GBWA, FMWA, YOWA etc.